DONT DRINK, KIDS

Hey guys, it's time for story time with Ellie..
As you may know it's the summer holidays for many of us students around the world and I'm going to share with you a story that may inspire you to not get absolutely smashed at the next party or gathering you attened. 
So basically my mum and family went away and me being the miserable 17 year old I am refused to go so I was home alone for a week and I'd finally convinced my mum to let me have a small gathering, which in my defence it was but things got taken out of hand. 

Me and my friends who were staying with me had gone and done our alcohol shop and had spent the day getting ready and sorting the house out. Before everyone came round we were prinking..also known as pre drinking. Which involved Sourz shots and WKD which wasn't too bad but me being the light weight i am felt a lil tipsy at about half 6 and everyone was meant to come round at 7. At about half 7 people were round and everything was fine until my friend whipped out a bottle of Absinthe which i don't recommend ANYONE buying because it is intact illegal in the UK which is understandable because it's 70% alcohol. After having about 10 shots of that, that's when things started to go down hill.

By about 8:00pm i was completely off my face, i remember answering the door to my friend and jumping on him and telling him how much i missed him which is just embarrassing considering i'd only seen him a week before. But oh no it gets worse than that boys and girls, i completely blacked out..i would love to tell you what happened between 8:00 and 11:00 but i have no idea what so ever. The last song i remember being played is what does the fox say, which is really saying something. All i remember is being sprawled out in my shower in my own sick then waking up in my bed screaming the name of a boy who was talking to me. Fair to say thinking back on it now is making me want to die because i didn't even like that boy so god knows what i was doing. Also to make the matters worse SOMEBODY TOLD HIM WHAT I WAS SAYING, so i had the joys of explaining myself in the morning and apologising to him. Whilst this was going on with me my friend who had also drank too much absinthe was in my conservatory crying her eyes out for no reason what so ever being sick. So her boyfriend was called to collect her and when he came she refused to move and was telling him how much she loved the black eyed peas and will.i.am, it's even better when you find out she hates will.i.am with a burning passion. So she left at half 11 with me not even knowing until i re gained my consciousness.

At 12:00 i found myself in my bed covered in bread (???) and dragged myself downstairs to find two of my friends passed out on my sofa covered in their own sick and then my friend and her boyfriend having an argument because he was in a state and wanted to walk home and she wanted him to get a lift with my other friend (who was sober) home. So he did a runner up my street and fell over cutting half of his face and his knee. In the end he got home but my god it took some effort. Then to make matters worse my friend decked it down the stairs ripping off part of my banister, fabby stuff. He was okay but my banister had seen better days.

The rest of the night wasn't too bad, we ordered a take away and ate it on my kitchen floor, drank some more and stayed up all night watching YouTube videos and singing the name game from american horror story. It was the morning when i realised that i shouldn't have gotten myself into the state i had because i opened the back door to find that my decking was all over the garden and that plant pots were everywhere and there was a couple of smashed glasses on the floor AND SICK WAS EVERYWHERE AND I MEAN EVERYWHERE. 

At the start of the night i looked like this..(i'm the red head at the front)
Then at the end of the night i looked like this..yep that's the take away i was talking about being eaten on the floor next to the bin, classy i know. (i'm the one again with the red hair)

I know it's the summer holidays and the concept of getting drunk seems good but please drink responsibly, especially with results day coming up. 
Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed hearing about me humiliate myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment